WHY ARRIVING IN TIME IS AN IMPORTANT ASPECT FOR BRIEFING OF KILIMANJARO
It’s always a good idea to arrive the day before you plan to climb Mount Kilimanjaro. Arriving before one day might be done for a variety of reasons. The first crucial thing that you shouldn’t do is skip the most significant portion of your journey. This “BRIEFING SESSION” covers practically all of the dos and don’ts of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. When customers are able to arrange a different flight, it occasionally happens that they arrive later than expected. Sometimes they completely forgot about their journey. There are numerous factors that could delay your trip to JRO. That is why we strongly advise scheduling an additional arrival day.
ADVANTAGES OF EXTRA DAY DURING KILIMANJARO CLIMB
1. You have a terrific time and can unwind after a protracted voyage.
2. If your luggage is delayed or becomes missing, you still have time. Additionally, let your driver know, and the operator will assist you in finding out. It may take some time for Kilimanjaro travel insurance to be verified.
3. You will have ample time to prepare your carry-on bag with everything you’ll need for the first few days of your walk.
4. And the main reason you attend a seminar on climbing Mount Kilimanjaro the day before your ascent. One occurs in the late morning and one in the late afternoon on a regular basis. The times of your travel briefing will be posted on a sign when you get to the hotel.
WHY YOU CAN’T-MISS THE KILIMANJARO TRIP BRIEFING?
Plan your route using the map and the daily alerts that your operator will provide you. so you are aware of what to anticipate. A map showing the Kilimanjaro Routes will also be provided. You must require the tools and gear. Rentable equipment will therefore be available, however Tanzania Tours has been giving away the equipment for free. For the Kilimanjaro Hike, we make sure to pack everything you’ll need.
Leave your passport and cash at the hotel. There is a possibility that it will be taken. The trip briefing will provide us with instructions.
WHAT KILIMANJARO BRIEFING INCLUDES?
One of the crucial steps before trekking is the tour briefing for the Kilimanjaro Climb. Well, it contains all of the essential actives. On the mountain, activities of attitudes would be practised, and the bare necessities that should be brought with.
FOOD AND WATER
1. 4 litres of water per day should be consumed; staying hydrated is essential when hiking at altitude.
2. Eat as much as you desire, without regard for others. Even when you don’t want to, feeding is essential for continuing to eat Kilimanjaro food.
Kilimanjaro Safety is another crucial element for a successful climb of the mountain. Providing a safe trip is our responsibility.
1. Everyday health check-up on the mountain.
2. A medical check-up at the trip briefing. It will be repeated at every campsite.
3. Temperature, oxygen saturation, and heart rate will be check.
4. Use an ultraviolet or armpit thermometer for temperature readings
5. Measure your blood pressure.
ACUTE MOUNTAIN SYMPTOMS (AMS) SYMPTOMS
Feel free to describe the symptoms in accordance with the Mount Kilimanjaro Guide. Speak up if you experience any of the ensuing symptoms. Either during the routine health examination or during running.
2. Loss of Appetite
First of all,We do provide medication for you, unless it’s a backup, of course. Bring your own, please.
Diarrheal – Cipro is better.
Aspirin- Aspirin is a blood thinner, which is not a good acclimation, therefore taking it is not advised.
Diamox- Doctor recommended. Before taking any drugs, consult one of our guides. You’ll need a prescription from your doctor if you decide to take Diamox.
KILIMANJARO SAR EVACUATION INSURANCE
Kilimanjaro SAR is provided by several operators without charge to all customers. Only serious injuries, such as those caused by HAPE or HACE, require a helicopter emptying.
PERSONAL HYPERBARIC CHAMBER
We now have a Gamow bag for the lengthy Northern Circuit ride. It simulates lower elevation in a private hyperbaric chamber.
Finally, what can you do if you miss the tour briefing? We will give you a condensed trip briefing if you arrived late on your flight or if you were on safari. It will happen early in the day before moving towards Kilimanjaro. Contact @Tanzania Tours for further information, including a packing list and instructions for climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.